Effective communication is essential for an organization to become successful in its endeavors. An effective communication is that which can be followed or understood by its receiver. In turn, the receiver also reacts or responses; which is the purpose of communication. This is how a two way effective communication takes place. Without effective communication a business enterprise can never perform both internally as well with their customers. In order to improve the standard, means and ways of communication that make it effective, many business enterprises now hire professional communication strategist like Marc Slavin.
Prepared with great product lineups or services, marketing people and other tools, if you don’t receive enough or expected traffic or customer response, immediately take experts suggestions who can give you the solutions, eliminate the gaps you’ve in your communication system and make it effective. With the following steps you can minimize the gaps or blockades in your communication system.
- For effective communication, most essential point is to understanding the audience for whom the communication is made. The massage you like to convey must be clear in your mind firstly and then you should understand the audience. If these two parts are clear, then you can express it effectively to your audience. The purpose of communication should also be defined clearly.
- It is the best practice to make the message brief, simple and easy to understand. Especially, if you’re targeting the global audience, you should maintain clear language so that everyone can understand. With this, you can get more responses.
- The workforce must be oriented to comprehend and realize the objectives, policies, rules and operation of an enterprise. This is important, to avoid in-house conflicts or misunderstanding among departments.
- One must be a good listener that helps in effective communications. If a project work is assigned to a team everyone within the group should be very much clear about individual job responsibility. Only then good coordination among the team is possible which is important for a project success.
- Without feedback, the objective of communication becomes meaningless. Unless proper response is received from the recipient of the message, the value of the communication is zero. The effectiveness of one’s communication can be well judged from its feedbacks. Therefore feedback is important and should be encouraged. As this makes the communication effective, it helps in building healthy workplace relationship or business volume.
- As per expert communication strategy makers such as Marc Slavin the way you communicate something to one or more persons is extremely vital to get its response. Maintaining gestures like smiling, eye contacts, handshakes are all that add in better and two-way communication. Facial expression, mood, style of talking, tone and other body expressions carry high value and make communications effective.
Marc Slavin is a professional communication strategist who guides numbers of public and private sector business enterprises located in San Francisco Bay Area pertaining to the best ways of making effective communication, importance and means of communication for business development, techniques to develop oratory expertise and so on. He is associated with the industry for over two decades and extremely demanding in the industry for his exclusive services.