Emotions can affect your health, therefore, a feeling like anger can turn into body tension and physical discomfort should not seek a formula to channel this anger in a positive way.
How to achieve the goal of relax and restore calm after a stressful time for not letting a specific moment you ruin a wonderful day? We give you the keys to relax:
1. First, there is a very healthy to soothe feelings of anger exercise: go for a walk. In that case, it is preferable to ride alone to disconnect everything and connect with yourself.
In addition, the added value of fresh air, mark distance from the source of conflict and see other landscapes also adds welfare. Any person feels better to return home after giving a relaxing stroll.
2. Another positive formula to channel negative energy that comes suppress a feeling of anger is to find a way to externalize those thoughts and inner feelings that might become an emotional knot if muted. In that case, the writing becomes a fantastic means of expression to improve communication with you. You can enhance the practice of writing in a journal.
3. Anger is an inner drive that can have great strength. This is one reason why the person may say things that do not really mean in a fit of anger. Often, after repentance is produced by the words spoken at the wrong time. In that case, it is very practical enhance the habit of counting to fifty before saying something under a rage. It is important to heart seek balance body and mind even in a moment of anger.
4. Sometimes, there is no better way of expression that silence and verbal language associated. The power of a hug is beneficial to relieve the discomfort that arises from a moment of anger.
5. Focus your attention on your breathing and concentrate only on that point. Will help you feel better find a quiet space in which to perform a relaxation exercise. Turn off your mobile phone to avoid interruptions in that quiet period.
6. Streamlines the cause of your anger: What advice would you give to your best friend if you were in your situation to relieve his anger? This exercise is very useful for analyzing a situation with more distance and objectivity.
Anger is a natural feeling and therefore should not suppress but find a way to channel your energy.