Don’t know how to iron your clothes? Well, hire ironing services Dubai to help you out. Also, if you want to iron your own clothes then keep on reading for tips.
Cotton is by far the easiest fabric to iron and work with. If you are clueless as to how you should iron different fabrics, then you must hire ironing services Dubai to do the work for you, but if you want to learn, then you need to read this: –
1. Cotton Blend – Iron cotton blend clothes are a low heat and use the steam option too. Make sure you don’t press too hard on the clothes and don’t leave the iron on the fabric for too long else you will end up burning it.
2. Corduroy – When you are ironing your corduroy pants, you must turn the garment inside out and smooth out the clothes with your hands. Now use a heavy ironing clothes on top and then iron.
3. Nylon – Make sure you use the lowest temperature when ironing nylon clothes. You should also press gently and not too hard on the clothes with the iron otherwise your clothes could get ruined.
4. Denim – The highest heat setting is required when you are ironing denim clothes. Don’t forget to use a little starch for a neat and crisp finishing.
5. Silk – Silk can be a tricky fabric to work with. Make sure the clothes are still damp when you are ironing it. If not then use a spray bottle to dampen it. Put the iron on the lowest temperature and use a light hand on the silk clothes. If the clothes are too thin then use a cotton handkerchief to cover the area you are ironing and iron on top of it. Same goes for polyester clothes.
6. Wool – If you are ironing wool or woollen blended clothes, then use low heat and also use steam. Make sure you turn the clothes inside out to avoid any kind of iron marks. Wool usually doesn’t need ironing, but if you notice some creases on your sweater or jacket, then try this trick.
There are tonnes of other materials and methods to iron them properly. If you are not good with ironing, then you must hire ironing services Dubai to do the work properly and correctly. Don’t mess around with your clothes if you have no past experience in ironing at all. You could end up hurting yourself too.