The end of the School brings the approaching holidays, but also the suffering of final exams. It is time then to study, and this is where food plays a key role. The diet plays a major role in academic success.
A good diet is vital for the child to grow up healthy and strong. Eating well affects not only physical growth but also to their intellectual development. Any physical or mental like studying for hours overexertion needs to be countered with a balanced diet in order to recover all the lost and to face the exam properly. At this time, the students most of the time is spent in front of computer or books, draining until the last minute to study. Lack of rest and exertion can take its toll the next morning, and can happen that memory plays tricks on you. To avoid this, you need to follow a life and a healthy balanced diet, especially in times of study.
5 Guidelines for Food Intake and Academic Results
1. Start the day with a varied breakfast; it must be one of the most complete meals for a student daily. Milk, cereal, eggs, juice, toast or fruit are some of the foods that should make up your breakfast. It is the fuel required to burn throughout the day.
2. Avoid fads and industrial pastries, candy, or energy drinks. A sedentary lifestyle leads students in them the need to eat such products. Substitute fruit for snack, healthy snacks or sugary drinks in excess is much healthier than food on a whim, plus provide all the energy needed without excess calories.
3. Betting on a balanced diet. Having a diet as varied as possible will be crucial to your academic success. A diet with vitamin deficiency can cause a lack of energy and vitality, which can be reflected in the exams. In the daily diet, must be present vegetables, fruits at least five parts, meat or fish, eggs, milk and other dairy products, and especially water, at least 1 litre a day.
4. Maintain fixed mealtimes. Eating with anxiety and an inconvenient digestion can generate obstacles to the concentration and also to encourage drowsiness.
5. Fill in your sports diet. Besides having to eat a balanced diet, it is important that during exam time physical activity is undertaken to exercise the muscles after spending so much time sitting, clear the mind and help facilitate concentration.